Saturday, February 13, 2010

This kit will work with so many different layouts, but was put together to use for the men in my life. Fathers, sons, grandpa's, grandson's, uncles, brothers, husbands...whoever the man is in your life this kit will be perfect.
It comes with an upper and lower case alpha with numerals 0-9. There are 12 papers 3600x3600 at 300 dpi, and 34 elements to complete this kit.

It is available at Bouquet of Pixels, Digital Scrapbooking Studio, and Butterfly Blush Designs.







Layout by Brenda
(You can get the quickpage by going here)


Layout by Kristen


Layout by Kristen


Layout by Macy


Layout by Rebecca


Layout by Rebecca


Layout by Vicki


Layout by Amy


Layout by Janet


Layout by Janet


Layout by Janet


Layout by Janet


Thank you for stopping by for a visit, we hope you come back soon!

Brenda & The Creative Team

3 comments:

  1. Love the kit! Thanks for the QP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that this kit's so masculine.
    You don't see that very often in digiscrap, most kits are lacy or cutesy.

    -nothing wrong with that... you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete